Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Binary operators satisfying two axioms
- Schreiber, Michael
- Mathematical Logic
- Find Boolean functions that satisfy two axioms. You can modify the left-hand and right-hand sides of the two equations by selecting from popup lists of formal function terms, or you can choose an axiom system with the slider. The tables for the operators that satisfy the selected axioms are labeled by their rule number. Results for the first and second axiom equations are in the left and right areas. Results satisfying both axioms are shown at the bottom on a green background
- Componente Curricular::Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática
- Foundations of mathematics
- Mathematical logic
- Lógica matemática
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática::Álgebra
- Show binary operators satisfying two axioms
- This demonstration needs the "MathematicaPlayer.exe" to run. Found in http://objetoseducacionais2.mec.gov.br/handle/mec/4737
- Demonstration freeware using Mathematica Player
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.