Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Global temperature map for exoplanet HD 189733b
- This image shows the map of an exoplanet (a planet outside the solar system) called HD 189733b. The highest temperatures are represented by brighter colours, which vary from 650 °C to 930 °C
- Componente Curricular::Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Astronomia
- Temperature variation
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Astronomia::Astronomia Espacial
- To help the visualization of the temperature variation in an exoplanet
- On its website, Nasa gives permission to the use of this resource, as long as it holds educational purposes
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.