Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- B-Spline Basis Functions
- Dijkema, Tammo Jan
- B-splines of polynomial order d are the unique functions that are globally in C^(d-2) and piecewise polynomial of degree d-1. A B-spline of order d is fixed when d+1 knots are given: the conditions generate a set of equations that is uniquely solved, up to normalization. The normalization is such that all B-splines with respect to a knot sequence form a partition of unity: they sum up to 1. (On the boundaries of the knot sequence, this does not hold.)
- Componente Curricular::Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática
- Approximation Methods
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática::Álgebra
- This demonstration needs the "MathematicaPlayer.exe" to run. Found in http://objetoseducacionais2.mec.gov.br/handle/mec/4737
- Demonstration freeware using Mathematica Player
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.