Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Plots of compositions of bitwise operations
- Zeleny, Enrique
- Plots generated by composing bitwise operations f[g[an,bn],cn], where f and g can be BitAnd, BitOr, or BitXor and a,b, and c are integers from 0 to 100. Any cellular automaton can be reproduced with some appropriate combination of arithmetic and bitwise operations. In some cases these are related to additive cellular automata, while others can be computed with less effort by finding simpler equivalent expressions
- Componente Curricular::Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática
- Computer science
- Foundations of mathematics
- Mathematical logic
- Lógica matemática
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática::Análise Numérica
- Plots of Compositions of Bitwise Operations
- This demonstration needs the "MathematicaPlayer.exe" to run. Found in http://objetoseducacionais2.mec.gov.br/handle/mec/4737
- Demonstration freeware using Mathematica Player
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.