Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Arc Length Approximation
- This Demonstration is designed to introduce calculus students to the idea of a limit. Adding the lengths of a number n of line segments with endpoints on a curve gives successively better approximations of the length of the curve as n increases toward infinity, as long as the length of the largest line segment tends to zero
- Componente Curricular::Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática
- Approximation Methods
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática::Análise Numérica
- This demonstration needs the "MathematicaPlayer.exe" to run. Found in http://objetoseducacionais2.mec.gov.br/handle/mec/4737
- Demonstration freeware using Mathematica Player
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.