Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Stern-brocot tree
- Schreiber, Michael
- Integers can be expressed as rationals, but the number of all rationals is equal to the number of all positive integers. The Stern–Brocot Tree shows this by enumerating the rationals. It was found by the German mathematician Moritz Stern in 1858 and the French clockmaker Achille Brocot in 1860
- Componente Curricular::Ensino Fundamental::Séries Finais::Matemática
- Dynamical Systems Theory
- Foundations of Mathematics
- Graph Theory
- Educação Básica::Ensino Fundamental Final::Matemática::Números e operações
- Show the Stern-Brocot Tree
- This demonstration needs the "MathematicaPlayer.exe" to run. Found in http://objetoseducacionais2.mec.gov.br/handle/mec/4737
- Demonstration freeware using Mathematica Player
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.