Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Single-Celled Organisms
- WGBH Educational Foundation
- This video segment explores the world of microorganisms: what they eat, how they move, what they have in common, and what distinguishes them from one another
- Componente Curricular::Ensino Médio::Biologia
- Teacher's Domain
- Unicellular organisms
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Biologia::Diversidade da vida e hereditariedade
- Length: 3m 43s. This video needs the "Quick Time" to be displayed
- You are free to download and share this media resource under the conditions contained in the document "license", available along with the file download
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.