Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The concept of atoms and temperature
- This object simulates the atoms of two books when in contact with each other. It also shows the consequent increase in temperature
- Componente Curricular::Ensino Fundamental::Séries Finais::Ciências Naturais
- University of Colorado at Boulder, Physics Education Technology (PhET)
- Modalidade::Educação de Jovens e Adultos - 2º ciclo::Ciências Naturais::Visões de mundo
- Educação Básica::Ensino Fundamental Final::Ciências Naturais::Terra e universo
- The goal is to show what happens with the temperature and the atoms when we have fricon
- To view this action it is necessary the implementation of Flash Player, available along with the file download, or you must have installed in your computer with Internet Explorer plugin developed by the flash adobe that is found on the site http://get.adobe.com/br/shockwave/, in this case open the file with the internet explorer
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.