Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Faraday's electromagnet lab
- Laboratório de Faraday
- Knowledge of magnets, generators, coils, transformers and electromagnetism
- It shows how is the field generated by a bar magnet and what it causes in a compass when we change its position or the position of the bar magnet. It also shows the Faraday's law of induction by varying the position of a bar magnet,or a transformer,and a coil connected to a lamp. It shows the field generated by an electromagnet and how a compass reacts to that field. Finally, it shows what happens to a compass and a coil connected to a lamp when we have a generator
- Componente Curricular::Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Física
- University of Colorado at Boulder, Physics Education Technology (PhET)
- Modalidade::Educação de Jovens e Adultos - 2º ciclo::Ciências Naturais::Visões de mundo
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Física::Física Geral
- The goal is to make clear how the lines of magnetic field are and its effects on devices such as compasses and coils. Besides it shows the relationship between electricity and magnetism
- To view this feature you need to download Java. Available at: <http://www.java.com/pt_BR/download/index.jsp>
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.