Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Multiplying fractions
- Lichtblau, Sarah
- A good way to picture multiplying fractions is as follows: Imagine each fraction is a shaded portion of a square. Then, when you overlap the two squares, the fraction of the resulting square where the shadings overlap is their product
- Componente Curricular::Ensino Fundamental::Séries Finais::Matemática
- Educação Básica::Ensino Fundamental Final::Matemática::Números e operações
- This demonstration needs the "MathematicaPlayer.exe" to run. Found in http://objetoseducacionais2.mec.gov.br/handle/mec/4737
- Demonstration freeware using Mathematica Player
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.