Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- q-Bézier Curves
- Petkovic, Marko
- Visualization of Bézier curve and its generalization in q-calculus. The Bézier curve, introduced by Pierre Bézier, is widely used in computer graphics for modelling smooth curves and also in the design of planes, sport cars, etc. This concept is generalized in q-calculus to obtain a whole family of curves parametrized by q in the unit interval. The original Bézier curve is then obtained in the limit as q goes to 1
- Componente Curricular::Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática
- Approximation Methods
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática::Matemática Aplicada
- This demonstration needs the "MathematicaPlayer.exe" to run. Found in http://objetoseducacionais2.mec.gov.br/handle/mec/4737
- Demonstration freeware using Mathematica Player
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.