Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Curve Fitting
- Gray, Theodore
- Play with curve fitting to a variable number of points. Choose from up to 30 points, move them around and see the resulting polynomial fit. It is interesting to see the effect of moving a single point when you have a few points and when there are many. You can use your mouse to add points and ALT-click (CMD-click on Mac) to delete points
- Componente Curricular::Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática
- Approximation Methods
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática::Análise Complexa
- This demonstration needs the "MathematicaPlayer.exe" to run. Found in http://objetoseducacionais2.mec.gov.br/handle/mec/4737
- Demonstration freeware using Mathematica Player
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.