Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Negligible senescence scenario
- Schreiber, Michael
- The controversial age research visionary Aubrey de Gray claims that average life expectancy can be increased rapidly to about 5000 years. The upper graph shows percentages of people alive at different ages. The lower graph represents survivor rates at different ages. Select an expected life span to obtain a scenario that assumes random variations of survival rates around its required average survival rate. The ragged blue line in the lower graph gives those random survivor rates. The green leaf-shaped part in the upper graph illustrates the different expectancies obtained by sorting the random survival rates differently. The red area shows that women tend to live longer
- Componente Curricular::Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática::Análise Complexa
- Show negligible senescence scenario
- This demonstration needs the "MathematicaPlayer.exe" to run. Found in http://objetoseducacionais2.mec.gov.br/handle/mec/4737
- Demonstration freeware using Mathematica Player
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.