Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Maximum fruit salad
- Morris, Rob
- Your mother has given you $10 and asked you to buy ingredients for her famous fruit salad. The composition of one salad is given at the top of the Manipulate, with apples, oranges, and bananas represented by red, orange, and yellow boxes. The prices for each fruit are given below that. Your goal is to buy ingredients to make as many salads as possible without exceeding $10. Once you've mastered the original recipe, change the new salad or new prices sliders for a new challenge
- Componente Curricular::Ensino Fundamental::Séries Iniciais::Matemática
- Educação Básica::Ensino Fundamental Inicial::Matemática::Números e operações
- This demonstration needs the "MathematicaPlayer.exe" to run. Found in http://objetoseducacionais2.mec.gov.br/handle/mec/4737
- Demonstration freeware using Mathematica Player
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.