Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Drawing a line on a digital display
- Lines at an angle have to be approximated on a digital display by picking a certain sequence of pixels to turn on. The optimal choice has a structure that depends on issues in number theory. Antialiasing can be done by grouping neighboring pixels and weighing them by the distances from the actual line
- Componente Curricular::Ensino Fundamental::Séries Finais::Matemática
- Educação Básica::Ensino Fundamental Final::Matemática::Espaço e forma
- This demonstration needs the "MathematicaPlayer.exe" to run. Found in http://objetoseducacionais2.mec.gov.br/handle/mec/4737
- Demonstration freeware using Mathematica Player
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.