Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Solving oblique triangles
- Schulz, Eric
- There are four categories of oblique triangles that can be solved and whose names express what is known about the side lengths and angle measurements. An SAA triangle is one where the length of one side is known together with the measures of an adjacent angle and an opposite angle. An SSA triangle is one where the measure of an angle is known together with the lengths of an adjacent side and an opposite side. An SAS triangle is one where the lengths of two sides are known together with the measure of the included angle. And finally an SSS triangle is one where the lengths of all three sides are known
- Componente Curricular::Ensino Fundamental::Séries Finais::Matemática
- Educação Básica::Ensino Fundamental Final::Matemática::Espaço e forma
- This demonstration needs the "MathematicaPlayer.exe" to run. Found in http://objetoseducacionais2.mec.gov.br/handle/mec/4737
- Demonstration freeware using Mathematica Player
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.