Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Cofunction identities for sine and cosine
- Boucher, Chris
- The cofunction identities for sine and cosine state that the cosine of an angle equals the sine of its complement and the sine of an angle equals the cosine of its complement. The hypotenuse in the above figure is of unit length, so that the sine of an angle is the length of the opposite side, and the cosine of an angle is the length of the side adjacent to it
- Componente Curricular::Ensino Médio::Matemática
- Educação Básica::Ensino Médio::Matemática::Álgebra
- This demonstration needs the "MathematicaPlayer.exe" to run. Found in http://objetoseducacionais2.mec.gov.br/handle/mec/4737
- Demonstration freeware using Mathematica Player
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.