Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Graphical representation of geometric series
- Shih, Jonathan
- Series,Calculus and Analytic Geometry
- This Demonstration shows a graphical representation of geometric series in which the ratio is less than 1 (to make sure that the series converge). The vertical representation has a black line at the sum of the series. The stacked representation places rectangles and squares alternately to fill an area
- Componente Curricular::Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática
- Wolfram Demonstration Project
- Geometric series
- graphical representation
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática::Geometria e Topologia
- This demonstration needs the "MathematicaPlayer.exe" to run. Found in http://objetoseducacionais2.mec.gov.br/handle/mec/4737
- Demonstration freeware using Mathematica Player
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.