Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Cyclic functions under differentiation
- Perry, William
- Derivatives, cyclic function
- This Demonstration explores functions (such as sine and cosine) that are cyclic under differentiation with period four. Such a function is uniquely determined by its value and first three derivatives at a point. The thick curve is the cyclic function itself, and the dotted curves are the first four truncations of its Maclaurin series
- Componente Curricular::Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática
- Wolfram Demonstration Project
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática::Matemática Aplicada
- This demonstration needs the "MathematicaPlayer.exe" to run. Found in http://objetoseducacionais2.mec.gov.br/handle/mec/4737
- Demonstration freeware using Mathematica Player
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.