Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Moving a couch around a corner
- Moretti, Christopher
- A graph displays the current couch length compared to all couch lengths, and a checkbox adds the longest couch that can make it around the corner to both the diagram and the graph
- Componente Curricular::Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática
- Wolfram Demonstration Project
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática::Análise Funcional
- This Demonstration illustrates the longest couch that can be placed in a hallway with an L-shaped corner for a given set of hallway widths, a couch width, and an angle. As the angle changes, the displayed couch extends so that it always touches the hallway walls and the inside corner. The longest couch which can make it around the corner is the shortest of these extendable couches
- This demonstration needs the "MathematicaPlayer.exe" to run. Found in http://objetoseducacionais2.mec.gov.br/handle/mec/4737
- Demonstration freeware using Mathematica Player
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.