Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Graphical Linear Programming for Two Variables
- Carducci, Olivia M.
- This Demonstration illustrates the graphical solution to several linear programming problems, all of which have the same set of constraints; you can vary the objective function. When two corner points are optimal, so are all the points on the line segment connecting them. The region shaded in blue is the feasible region and the colored lines correspond to the constraints. The black line represents the chosen objective function set to the slider value
- Componente Curricular::Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática
- Álgebra linear
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática::Análise Complexa
- This demonstration needs the "MathematicaPlayer.exe" to run. Found in http://objetoseducacionais2.mec.gov.br/handle/mec/4737
- Demonstration freeware using Mathematica Player
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.