Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Planes, Solutions, and Gaussian Elimination of a 3×3 Linear System
- Michelsen, Klaus
- Gaussian elimination is often used as a pen-and-paper exercise for solving simple linear systems, but the geometric counterpart may remain elusive during this exercise. Use this Demonstration to visualize the planes and solutions of a system of three linear equations as you apply elementary row operations to the system. Alternatively, simply play around with the parameters to visualize various types of solutions
- Componente Curricular::Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática
- Álgebra linear
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Matemática::Geometria e Topologia
- This demonstration needs the "MathematicaPlayer.exe" to run. Found in http://objetoseducacionais2.mec.gov.br/handle/mec/4737
- Demonstration freeware using Mathematica Player
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.