Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Time flies when you're having fun [4f. Honorable mention]
- Paddock, Steve
- The movie shows developmental sequences of multiple-labeled confocal images of Drosophila embryos, wing imaginal discs, wings and adult flies. The goal of the movie is to introduce to first graders the idea that gene expression patterns change over time during development. The movie is the result of a visit to the lab of a group of first graders this summer
- Componente Curricular::Educação Superior::Ciências Biológicas::Biologia Geral
- The American Society for Cell Biology, ASCB Image & Video Library
- Educação Superior::Ciências Biológicas::Biologia Geral
- To show developmental sequences of multiple-labeled confocal images of Drosophila
- Duration: 2 min, 40 s. This video was categorized by the site as: [Celldance 2007: 4f. Honorable mention]. To visualize this source its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- You may use the Images only for research and educational purposes in an educational institution. Images may be stored on a network server, hard drive or removable media, but only while this Agreement remains in effect. All of the Images you use must be accompanied by a notice stating, "© [Date and Author's or Owner's Name]. All rights reserved. Reprinted under license from The American Society for Cell Biology." The notice shall appear with the Images or on a credits page. "Educational purposes" means (i) non-commercial instruction or curriculum based teaching by educators to students at nonprofit educational institutions, (ii) planned non-commercial study, investigation or research directed toward making a contribution to a field of knowledge, or (iii) presentation of research findings at non-commercial peer conferences, workshops or seminars, but in any event there must be express written permission from ASCB before an Image can be published. "Educational institutions" include K-12 schools, colleges and universities. Libraries, museums, hospitals, research institutes and other nonprofit organizations are considered educational institutions when they engage in nonprofit instructional, research or scholarly activities for educational purposes
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.