Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Video lectures - lecture 16 - electromagnetic induction
- Lewin, Walter
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Física
- This video presents a lecture about Electromagnetic Induction, Faraday's Law, Lenz Law and Non-Conservative Fields
- Concept of Ampere's Law
- MIT OpenCourseWare – Massachussetts Institute of Technology
- Educação Superior::Ciências Exatas e da Terra::Física::Eletricidade e Magnetismo; Campos e Partículas Carregadas
- To study concepts and applications of Electromagnetic Induction, Faraday's Law, Lenz Law and Non-Conservative Fields
- The resource contains two files, one is the video-class and the other is a pdf file with the transcript of the video lesson
- You are free: to Share — to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work to Remix — to make derivative works Under the following conditions: Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work). Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes. Share Alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one. • For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page. • Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder. • Apart from the remix rights granted under this license, nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.