Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Charles De Gaulle [France since 1871]
- Merriman, John
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::História
- Presents part of course, France since 1871, when Professor Merriman shows the Charles de Gaulle's importance in postwar French political life was matched by his importance in the nation's collective imagination. Professor Merriman presents the ultimately, de Gaulle's symbolic originality proved more lasting than his political innovations
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::História::História Moderna e Contemporânea
- Political environment
- French political
- Soviet Union
- To study about Charles de Gaulle
- Duration: 46 min, 59 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.