Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Immigration [France since 1871]
- Merriman, John
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::História
- Presents part of course, France since 1871, when Professor Merriman shows French culture when is threatened both by European Unification and the rise of xenophobia within France itself. Discusses racist policies targeting residents of France's poor suburbs threaten the national ideal of liberty, equality, and fraternity
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::História::História Moderna e Contemporânea
- European constitution
- European unification
- To discuss French culture when is threatened both by European Unification and the rise of xenophobia
- Duration:47 min, 36 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.