Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The sovereign state: Hobbes, leviathan: part 2 [Introduction to political philosophy]
- Smith, Steven B.
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Filosofia
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Ciência Política
- Presents a course with the Professor of Political Science College at Yale, Steven B. Smith. In the class the professor introduces the course about political philosophy according to the syllabus. He talks about the famous metaphor of Hobbes "the state of nature" and the concept of the individual, according to Hobbesian terms
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Political philosophy
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Ciência Política::Teoria Política
- Science policy
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Filosofia::Epistemologia
- To learn about the famous metaphor of Hobbes
- Duration: 46 min, 23 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.