Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The nature of death: part 2 ; Believing you will die [Death]
- Kagan, Shelly
- Presents a lecture with the Philosophy professor at Yale, Shelly Kagan about death. In this lecture the professor discuss a exceptions for the belief that a person who stops P-functioning is dead such as when one is asleep or in a coma. The professor uses example of Tolstoy's famous character Ivan Ilych
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Filosofia
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Ivan Ilych
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Filosofia::Metafísica
- To learn about the philosophical concept of death
- Duration: 44 min, 14 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.