Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Efficient markets vs. excess volatility [Financial markets]
- Shiller, Robert
- Educação Superior::Ciências Sociais Aplicadas::Economia
- Presents a course about the theory of finance and its relation to the history, strengths and imperfections with the Professor of Economics at Yale University and a Fellow at the International Center for Finance at the Yale School of Management, Robert J. Shiller. In this class presents to the audience some of the management theories and makes a comparision between efficient markets vs. excess volatility
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Ciências Sociais Aplicadas::Economia::Economia Geral
- Risk market
- To learn about the theory of finance and its relation to the history, strengths and imperfections
- Duration: 1 h, 08 min, 17 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.