Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Behavioral finance: the role of psychology [Financial markets]
- Shiller, Robert
- Educação Superior::Ciências Sociais Aplicadas::Economia
- Presents a course about the theory of finance and its relation to the history, strengths and imperfections with the Professor of Economics at Yale University and a Fellow at the International Center for Finance at the Yale School of Management, Robert J. Shiller. In this class the professor talks about the new method that is making an revolution in finance: behavioral finance, this method brings new models of decision-making incorporate psychology and sociology, among other disciplines. He also makes a link with this new model and psychological studies
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Ciências Sociais Aplicadas::Economia::Economia Geral
- Risk market
- Decision-making models
- Financial phenomenon
- Economic phenomenon
- To learn about the theory of finance and its relation to the history, strengths and imperfections
- Duration: 1 h, 05 min, 09 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.