Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The badness of death: the deprivation account: part 2 [Death]
- Kagan, Shelly
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Filosofia
- Presents a class with the Philosophy professor at Yale, Shelly Kagan about death. In this lecture the professor explores the issue of why death may be bad and explains that according to the deprivation account, what is bad about death is the fact that because one ceases to exist, one becomes deprived of the good things in life
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Filosofia::Epistemologia
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Filosofia::Metafísica
- To learn about the philosophical concept of death
- Duration: 51 min, 36 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.