Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Lifestyles of the rich and famous: houses and villas at Pompeii [Roman Architecture]
- Kleiner, Diana E. E.
- Educação Superior::Ciências Sociais Aplicadas::Arquitetura e Urbanismo
- Presents a course about the great buildings and engineering marvels of Rome and its empire with the Professor of History of Art and Classics at Yale University, Diana E. E. Kleiner. In this class the Professor talks about the great architecture on Pompeii, she explains about how the buildings and houses were before the eruption of Vesuvius and changes on the constructions after this event
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Domus italica
- Roman houses
- Roman villas
- Domestic architecture
- Greek painting
- Educação Superior::Ciências Sociais Aplicadas::Arquitetura e Urbanismo::História da Arquitetura e Urbanismo
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes::História da Arte
- To learn about the great buildings and engineering marvels of Rome and its empire
- Duration: 1 h, 15 min, 30 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.