Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Sustainability I: the impact of modern agriculture on the environment and energy use [The Psychology, Biology and politics of food]
- Brownell, Kelly D.
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Saúde Coletiva
- Presents a class of Professor Brownell that reviews the energy costs of modern food tastes. Specifically, he discusses how agribusiness and what people choose to eat has consequences on the depletion of water, land, and fossil fuels, and contributes to global warming. In addition, he considers whether food production and the earth's resources can keep pace with the demands of global population growth, and whether we can enhance sustainability in our food environment
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Ciências da Saúde::Saúde Coletiva::Saúde Publica
- To discuss about food production
- Duration: 52 min, 35 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.