Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Exploring special subjects on pompeian walls [Roman Architecture]
- Kleiner, Diana E.E.
- Educação Superior::Ciências Sociais Aplicadas::Arquitetura e Urbanismo
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes
- Presents a course about the great buildings and engineering marvels of Rome and its empire with the Professor of History of Art and Classics at Yale University, Diana E. E. Kleiner. In this class the professor continues to explain about the styles of Roman painting and she talks about the styles that do not fit into any of the four schools of Roman painting: mythological painting, landscape, genre, still life, history painting, portraiture and painted
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Still life
- Mythological painting
- History painting
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes::História da Arte
- Educação Superior::Ciências Sociais Aplicadas::Arquitetura e Urbanismo::História da Arquitetura e Urbanismo
- To learn about the great buildings and engineering marvels of Rome and its empire
- Duration: 1 h, 7 min, 7 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.