Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Paradise lost, book III [Milton]
- Rogers, John
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Letras
- Presents a lecture with professor at Yale University, John Rogers about Book Three of Paradise Lost, of John Milton. In this lecture, professor Rogers explores the dialogue between God and the Son in heaven with particular attention paid to Milton's modification of the Calvinist theory of predestination. Examines Milton's misgivings regarding the doctrine of the Trinity and the relationship between his theology and seventeenth-century political movements
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Letras::Literaturas Clássicas
- Political movements
- Doctrine of the Trinity
- Calvinist theory
- John Milton
- To learn about Book III of Paradise Lost of John Milton
- Duration: 48 min, 53 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.