Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- William Carlos Williams [Modern poetry]
- Hammer, Langdon
- Speaks about the Williams's poetry is considered alongside his engagement with modernist art - particularly the preoccupation of Duchamps and Cubist painters with the process of representing sensual perception. His free verse, which includes the innovative use of white space and carefully, visually balanced lines, establishes his position as one of the most visually-oriented poets in all of modernism
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Letras
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Letras::Literaturas Estrangeiras Modernas
- Modernist art
- To present and analize the poetry of William Carlos Williams
- Duration: 48 min, 15 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.