Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Paradise lost, books V-VI [Milton]
- Rogers, John
- Presents a lecture with professor at Yale University, John Rogers about Books V-VI of Paradise Lost, of John Milton. In this lecture, professor Rogers contrasted the description of human sexual hierarchy in Book Four of Paradise Lost with the depiction of angelic hierarchy in Book Five and explores the nature of matter and physical being in Heaven and Eden with particular emphasis placed on the poem's monistic elements. Concluded stressing Milton's willingness to question accepted religious, social, and political doctrine, even that which authorities in his own poem seem to express
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Letras
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Letras::Literaturas Clássicas
- To learn about Books V-VI of Paradise Lost of John Milton
- Duration: 52 min, 34 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.