Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Trench warfare [France since 1871]
- Merriman, John
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::História
- Presents a lecture with professor at Yale University, John Merriman, about how the sacred union that united France's political parties during World War I contributed to a resilient morale on the home front and analyzes Germany's invasion of France and the conflict over Alsace-Lorraine
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::História::História Moderna e Contemporânea
- Alsace-Lorraine conflict
- War strategy
- Politicals parties
- World war I
- To learn about France participation in World War I
- Duration: 45 min, 11 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.