Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The great war, grief, and memory: guest lecture by Bruno Cabanes [France since 1871]
- Merriman, John
- Presents a lecture with guest of professor John Merriman, Bruno Cabanes. In this lecture Cabanes explores the consequences of the World War I to soldiers and france civilians
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::História
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::História::História Moderna e Contemporânea
- World war I
- To learn about the consequences oh World War I to france´s population
- Duration: 45 min, 58 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.