Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Options markets [Financial markets]
- Shiller, Robert J.
- Educação Superior::Ciências Sociais Aplicadas::Economia
- Presents part of course, Financial markets , when Professor Shiller shows the options introduce an essential nonlineary into portfolio management. Explains they are contracts between buyers and writers, who agree on exercise prices and dates at which the buyer can buy or sell the underlying (such as a stock). Options are priced based on the price and volatility of the underlying asset as well as the duration of the option contract. Presents the Black-Scholes model and options exchanges. Shows how options are not just for stocks; they are also important for other asset classes, such as real estate
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Ciências Sociais Aplicadas::Economia::Teoria Geral da Economia
- Economic model
- Underlying asset
- To study and explain the options introduce an essential nonlineary into portfolio management
- Duration: 1 h, 7 min, 50 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.