Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Making it work for real people: the democratization of finance [Financial markets]
- Shiller, Robert J.
- Educação Superior::Ciências Sociais Aplicadas::Economia
- Presents part of course, Financial markets , when Professor Shiller reviews some of the most important tools for individual risk management. Shows the tax system, bankruptcy laws, and government insurance programs are used to manage risk of personal wealth. However, explains wich each of these inventions must take account of psychological factors, such as moral hazard, in order to be effective without eliminating incentives to participate in the workforce, or other negative side effects
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Ciências Sociais Aplicadas::Economia::Teoria Monetária e Financeira
- Social insurance program
- Financial equality
- Individual risk
- To study and explain some of the most important tools for individual risk management
- Duration: 1 h, 7 min, 19 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.