Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The Deuteronomistic history: response to catastrophe (1 and 2 Kings) [Introduction to the old testament (Hebrew bible)]
- Hayes, Christine
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Teologia
- Presents a class with professor at Yale University, Christine Hayes, about the tension between covenant theology, emphasizing the conditional Mosaic convenant from Mt. Sinai, and royal theology emphasizing the unconditional covenant with David in his palace on Mt. Zion, is traced. Analysis of the Deuteronomistic School's response to these historical crises and subsequent exile to Babylonia is evidenced through redaction criticism
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Teologia::Teologia Sistemática
- To learn about the covenant theology, royal theology and kings of israel
- Duration: 49 min, 50 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.