Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Sequential games: moral hazard, incentives, and hungry lions [Game theory]
- Polak, Ben
- Presents a class with professor at Yale University, Ben Polak. In this class, professor Polak suggests a game which the borrower will not repay a large loan and then analysis using "backward induction." Professor Ben and his students discuss two possibles remedies for this kind of problem considering commitment strategies such as burning boats
- Educação Superior::Ciências Sociais Aplicadas::Economia
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Backward induction
- Educação Superior::Ciências Sociais Aplicadas::Economia::Teoria Econômica
- To learn about the idea of backward induction
- Duration: 1 h, 10 min, 32 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.