Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Guest lecture by Stephen Schwarzman [Financial markets]
- Shiller, Robert J.
- Presents a lecture with the guest Stephen Schwarzman that speaks about his experience in the industry. He discusses his thoughts on global finance, particularly at such an interesting and challenging point in the history of financial institutions. He also offers career advice and mentions some of the surprises he came across upon entering the world of finance
- Educação Superior::Ciências Sociais Aplicadas::Economia
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Global finance
- Financial Economics
- Educação Superior::Ciências Sociais Aplicadas::Economia::Teoria Monetária e Financeira
- Educação Superior::Ciências Sociais Aplicadas::Economia::Economia Internacional
- To learn about global finance
- Durantion: 1 h, 9 min, 7 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.