Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Forwards and futures [Financial markets]
- Shiller, Robert J.
- Educação Superior::Ciências Sociais Aplicadas::Economia
- Presents a class about financial market. Stephen Schwarzman, Co-Founder of Blackstone Group, a private equity firm, speaks about his experience in the industry. He discusses his thoughts on global finance, particularly at such an interesting and challenging point in the history of financial institutions. Although the near future might be rough for the United States and economies around the globe, capital does tend to come back and regulators are busy figuring out how best to put safeguards on the system. He also offers career advice and mentions some of the surprises he came across upon entering the world of finance
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Ciências Sociais Aplicadas::Economia::Economia Internacional
- Educação Superior::Ciências Sociais Aplicadas::Economia::Teoria Monetária e Financeira
- To learn about financial market
- Durantion: 1 h, 12 min, 9 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.