Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Literary prophecy: Micah, Zephaniah, Nahum and Habbakuk [Introduction to the old testament (Hebrew bible)]
- Hayes, Christine
- Presents a lecture with professor Christine Hayes about the Micah prophet. Structurally, the book of Micah alternates three prophecies of doom and destruction and three prophecies of hope and restoration. Several short prophetic books are also discussed: Zephaniah, the Book of Nahum and the book of Habbakuk. The final part of the lecture turns to the lengthy book of Jeremiah
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Teologia
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Book of Micah
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Teologia::Teologia Sistemática
- To learn about Literary Prophecy
- Duration: 48 min, 39 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.