Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Responses to suffering and evil: lamentations and wisdom literature [Introduction to the old testament (Hebrew bible)]
- Hayes, Christine
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Teologia
- Presents this lecture that begins with the Book of Lamentations, a short book of dirges that laments the destruction of Jerusalem and moves on to introduce the third and final section of the Hebrew Bible - the Ketuvim, or "Writings." This section of the Bible contains three books that exemplify the ancient Near Eastern literary genre of "Wisdom" - Proverbs, Job and Ecclesiastes
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Hebrew bible
- Wisdom literature
- Book of Lamentations
- Educação Superior::Ciências Humanas::Teologia::Teologia Sistemática
- To learn about the book of Lamentations and Wisdom Literature in the Bible
- Duration: 52 min, 52 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.