Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Cell communication and immunology: part 2 [Frontiers of biomedical engineering]
- Saltzman, W. Mark
- Presents the lecture Professor Saltzman. He continues his discussion of cell communication in the body, extending the description to the nervous and immune system. Professor Saltzman describes the mode of signal transmission in neurons and also introduces elements of the innate and adaptive immune system
- Educação Superior::Ciências Biológicas::Bioquímica
- Educação Superior::Engenharias::Engenharia Biomédica
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Engenharias::Engenharia Biomédica::Bioengenharia
- Educação Superior::Ciências Biológicas::Bioquímica::Biologia Molecular
- Biomolecular engineering
- Nervous system
- To learn about Cell Communication and Immunology
- Duration: 49 min, 41 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.