Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- The mother of all forums: civic architecture in Rome under trajan [Roman Architecture]
- Kleiner, Diana E.E.
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes
- Educação Superior::Ciências Sociais Aplicadas::Arquitetura e Urbanismo
- Presents a class with professor at Yale University, Diana E.E. Kleiner. In this lecture professor Kleiner analyzes the major public architectural commissions of the emperor Trajan in Rome and focuses on the famous Forum and Markets of Trajan, built on land that the engineer and architect Apollodorus of Damascus created by cutting away part of the Quirinal Hill. The lecture concludes with a brief discussion of the Arch of Trajan at Benevento
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes::História da Arte
- Educação Superior::Ciências Sociais Aplicadas::Arquitetura e Urbanismo::História da Arquitetura e Urbanismo
- Apollodorus of Damascus
- Markets of Trajan
- Trajan emperor
- Baths of Trajan
- Forum of Trajan
- To learn about roman architecture
- Duration: 1 h, 11 min, 32 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.