Please use this identifier to cite or link to this item:
- Rome and a villa: Hadrian's pantheon and Tivoli retreat [Roman Architecture]
- Kleiner, Diana E.E.
- Educação Superior::Ciências Sociais Aplicadas::Arquitetura e Urbanismo
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes
- Presents a class with professor at Yale University, Diana E.E. Kleiner. In this lecture professor Kleiner features the architecture built in and around Rome during the reign of Hadrian and discusses the Villa of Hadrian at Tivoli, a sprawling complex in which the emperor re-created buildings and works of art he observed during his empire-wide travels. The lecture concludes with a brief overview of the Mausoleum of Hadrian (the Castel Sant'Angelo)
- Yale University, Open Yale Courses
- Mausoleum of Hadrian
- Villa of Hadrian
- Greco-Roman temple
- Educação Superior::Linguística, Letras e Artes::Artes::História da Arte
- Reign of Hadrian
- Temple of Venus
- Educação Superior::Ciências Sociais Aplicadas::Arquitetura e Urbanismo::História da Arquitetura e Urbanismo
- To learn about roman architecture
- Duration: 1 h, 13 min, 24 s. To hear this resource its necessary the instalation of Quick time. Available at: <http://www.apple.com/pt/quicktime/>
- Yale University 2009. Some rights reserved. Unless otherwise indicated in the applicable Credits section of certain lecture pages, all content on this web site is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Please refer to the Credits section to determine whether third-party restrictions on the use of content apply
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.